Our insulated range of structures feature a PVC Polyester membrane envelope inflated with a low-pressure automatic pump for the roof sections. It minimises condensation, controls temperature and structural noise, therefore it is ideal for the storage of more sensitive goods.
Key features of Insulated Temporary Demountable Warehouses include:
- Buildings available from 5.00m – 30.00m in clear span width.
- Modular construction allows buildings to be extended to any length or extended at a later date.
- Wall heights available from 3.20m – 6.20m (other heights available on request).
- Walling options include PVC coated polyester fabric, ABS high impact plastic, single skin steel cladding or insulated steel sandwich panels.
- Hard pressed extruded structural aluminium framework with structural grade corrosive resistant galvanised steel connections.
- Robust, durable and proven in 100’s of applications.
- Quick to deliver and install
- Fully comply with stringent UK Building Regulations BS6399 Part 2 1997 & Part 3 1998.
- No ground-works required on level hard standing.