This type of temporary warehouse building uses a single layer, industrial grade, flame retardant white PVC coated fabric for the roof sections (other colours are available on request).
The roof cover can be supplied in either translucent material, meaning natural light transmits through the covering creating a naturally lit environment within the temporary warehouse building during daylight hours thus reducing the cost of artificial lighting. Alternatively, roofs can be supplied with OPAQUE PVC material. This material blocks out 100% of natural light therefore artificial lighting is required.
Key features of Non-insulated Temporary Demountable Warehouses include:
- Buildings available from 5.00m – 30.00m in clear span width.
- Modular construction allows buildings to be extended to any length or extended at a later date.
- Wall heights available from 3.20m – 6.20m (other heights available on request).
- Walling options include PVC coated polyester fabric, ABS high impact plastic, single skin steel cladding or insulated steel sandwich panels.
- Hard pressed extruded structural aluminium framework with structural grade corrosive resistant galvanised steel connections.
- Robust, durable and proven in 100’s of applications.
- Quick to deliver and install
- Fully comply with stringent UK Building Regulations BS6399 Part 2 1997 & Part 3 1998.
- No ground-works required on level hard standing.